Weirdest thing you've seen lately

I was eating a sandwich walking through hatton garden and a shop had this in the window:

https://shop.prestigepawnbrokers.co.uk/product/david-beckham-sculpture/

Terrifying

You?

I saw that too.

Kinda creeped me out.

1 Like

maybe i should become a sculptor? reckon i could do better than that

1 Like

£12.5k

2 Likes

seen the Gareth Bale follow up to @profk’s Ronaldo one?

1 Like

:joy: omg

6 Likes

Disappointed it’s not quite as fucked up as CR7’s but still WAY off :smiley:

that’s what i’m thinking. they didn’t even bother with the legs.

Clearly got halfway through doing one of Clay from Sons of Anarchy and then realised he could make a bit of scratch off Welsh nationalism.

1 Like

Definitely apt
I sometimes stare into space quite often and realise I’ve probably looked a bit odd but to do that in a swimming baths seems… weird.

Went to see West Side Story at Nottingham Theatre Royal last Friday. The guy who played Tony was a big fella, I mean big: 6’3’’ and over 20st. Took four of The Jets and two of The Sharks to carry him off at the end when he died

A dog with a poo hanging out of its hole

3 Likes

I did, but obviously nothing on the ronaldo original. seems as though he has a real problem with spacing the eyes correctly.

1 Like

I don’t think that there was anything wrong with it, it just got interrupted I think

#lovelystuff

1 Like

I too often stare into space. I think at a swimming pool I would be acutely aware of not looking weird though, so this does strike me as particularly odd.

1 Like

A squirrel chilling in a bin. Not particularly weird i’ll grant you

3 Likes

If you wanted to use this bin would you just hand the scamp your litter? I would.

2 Likes

I would like to see that

1 Like