Welcome to Wednesday night

Sausage and mash for dinner, and no plans for the rest of the evening, but we need a thread so …

1 Like

Wednesday night wings

6 Likes

Baked potato with make shift lentil chili and some roast carrots.

Film club.

Bed.

Evening. Just realised there’s a wee man spying on me from behind the radiator

12 Likes

He’s hot.

6 Likes

wrong reply

Its my FF :grin:

got some lagers, got some football, got some nice chorizo in.

gonna be sweet…

4 Likes

Two hours until I leave the armpit of America that is New Jersey for work. Then get stuck in two hours of NYC traffic on the George Washington Bridge, making the total commute around 5 hours home when it should be about 2.5. Last day of the work week however because of the holiday tomorrow.

14 Likes
3 Likes

new thing is to throw a handful of olives onto the plate every time I have a sandwich. dunno why I never did that before.

8 Likes

Had a nice little jaunt out earlier, now watching more Crown. Will switch to the Taylor Swift film in a bit I think. Might have fish fingers for tea again.

1 Like

whaddup. distracting myself from tomorrow morning’s viva by cooking a mini roast dinner. good old Wednesday roast.

3 Likes
  • Fish fingers
  • Oven pizza
  • Mini pies

0 voters

wifi’s been down since yesterday lunchtime, neighbour generously gave me her login and now i’m rinsing it streaming football
this is me:

4 Likes

if you throw them don’t they bounce off and go on the floor?

Because they’re gross? Satan’s bollocks.

4 Likes

no, they stay on the plate

1 Like

George Washington should have built a wider bridge imo

Listening to the 6music Wednesday music club playback of Tubeway Army - Replicas. What a great album, only really knew Our Friends Electric before tonight…

1 Like

what’s wrong with you, man

4 Likes