Went to make a stupid thread but I'd already done it years ago

Sort of thing that makes you feel really small

1 Like

I really like it when I type out a thread and then see that I’ve already made it before. It makes me feel strong and consistent.

11 Likes

I was going to make a thread a few hours ago but I couldn’t remember if we’d had it a couple of weeks ago and I’ll be jiggered if i was going to look it up.

1 Like

I just feel like people will be thinking “fucking hell here’s bamnan with his stupid thread asking why dog cant talk like people again”

There was a dog who could say “sausages” once

Also a dog who could fly a plane.

3 Likes

Just make it again

4 Likes

can’t be done

I wonder what other words a dog could say with those type of sounds, maybe saucy?

1 Like

Bump the old thread

1 Like

afraid that’s just not my style

I think this particular dog just said “sausages” really.

In my opinion dogs are exceptional at “non-verbal communication”

1 Like

It’s important to have a style

1 Like

my brother’s dog doesn’t really say anything, she always looks really blank, but I find that calming

1 Like

I love it when a dog has a blank expression. I just love them so much that it overwhelms me.

5 Likes

I’ve got a decent thread but I’m not sure if 9.35pm on a Friday evening is the right time to drop it

1 Like

Dogs like sausages, everyone knows it, why go on about it? Can’t imagine that dog was popular with its peers

she loves bringing people shoes, every time new people are there she will bring them shoes as gifts

2 Likes

“If a thread is tight, the time is right!” - That’s what I always say!

5 Likes

You know, the thread has hallmarks of an Antpoc thread. So I’m gonna go with it.

1 Like

See, there are periods of my life when just reading a sentence like that would make me weep. Such pure, lovely beings.

1 Like