Gluten-Free Gnocchi
Pesto
Butter Beans
Soup
Mexican Bean Burgers
Halva
Bananas
Perry (four bottles)

Nothing left. £24 for tea and supper for one. What an entitled prick.

If I’ve learned anything from your dinner photography, it’s that you can get at least a week’s worth of meals out of all that.

2 Likes

What’s the best pasta for pesto, always gone with penne but 2019 new me might shake it up a bit

Spirals, innit.

Action Man Bowtie’s are okay, but you really have to go for the middle.

Keep meaning to try a poached egg, goats cheese and honey with pasta and pesto but forget.

1 Like

Yeah, but City won, so overall a score draw?

1 Like

make your own: tastes better, easily freezes, works out cheaper.

1 Like

Nah. This isn’t true.

misread your post. ignore.

penne rigate

1 Like

which bit? the tastes better? That’s subjective I guess, but I think it does taste better, once you nail the consistency/amount of olive oil you use. Undoubtedly cheaper.

No pesto can be made cheaper and nicer than the 90p supermarket stuff. Believe me, warny.

Also in the market for non cheese based pasta sauces if anyone has any suggestions, need to lower my cheese intake, can that yeast based pesto be trusted

Yeah no way cheaper but definitely nicer unless you don’t like fresh stuff.

Cheese isn’t an essential ingredient of pesto, imho.

2 Likes

Ah, you might be right on cost then. I was comparing with the sacla stuff for £2.50 or whatever: most supermarket own brand isn’t vegetarian so I never have that.

Mine definitely tastes better though.

Not had gnocchi in ages.

You ever thought about opening a gnocchi restaurant in the centre of Glasgow called Gnocchihall Street?

Me either.

1 Like

I have now, would need to be on the very western bit of it. Reckon @Lo-Pan would put up the capital?

Based on past form I reckon he’d let all of Edinburgh stay over if they asked, yeah.

1 Like

Hmmm, not sure on this one.

Yeah. Should have said “move in” instead of “stay over”. Gutted.