We're all Filth

def a dom, alpha dog bringing the ruckus i suppose

^this. oh fuck yes :slight_smile:

Never ever been for me, couldn’t possibly keep a straight face with all that caper, seems a bit needy and far too much effort.

Caught a bit of a documentary recently though (fairly pedestrian BBC 2 or ch4 type thing) about the sex fetish trade, and it’s good to know thought that I apparently walk past a BDSM sex dungeon on my way to work most days.

2 Likes

The TV bought some latex recently and I like. I think I’d like to wear some myself but not the full suit and I’m not sure what options there are for a man that I’d like to look like.

At the sex party we went to recently there was a guy in full latex suit, mask, 8 inch platforms etc. He was very open about discussing what he got up to with his wife (not my story so I’m not putting it here) but he did talk about rubber suit parties in a bath tub full of lube, which begged the question “had he won the lottery?” cause it’s pricey stuff until we discovered you can buy tubs of lube in a powder form which you mix up with water to make gallons of the stuff. You learn something new everyday :slight_smile:

Yeah, my other half doesn’t really get off on the D side so she said whilst she’s happy to do it for me she’s of the opinion if I want to explore it more thoroughly I should find someone else to do it

I won’t ask

10 Likes

You were just using the two standard vibrators to cover up the real filth. Clever work, Kermo.

1 Like

Been reading a book about BDSM and I can’t wrap my head around the mind of a Sadist. I’m totally on board with the idea of being sadistic with someone who enjoys it but as far as I can tell their enjoyment is at the very least not mandatory and can actually detract from the (true) sadist’s pleasure. Obviously if someone is consenting to be hurt but not actually enjoying it that’s totally fine (if odd?), but I can’t figure out the dynamic. There was a bit in the book about the after care from the sadist being important but from the way it was written he seemed to be giving it really grudgingly, which sort of spoils the point ?

(apologies in advance if I post a lot in this thread, it’s a new thing for me/us and I have a lot of thoughts whizzing round)

if you get sexual pleasure from hurting people shouldn’t you be seeking therapy for this?

1 Like

I met someone at the weekend and we talked about the D/S dynamic. She’s switch, I certainly err towards D and like the idea of more mind / mental domination and sensual play than flogging someone half to death. It was pretty refreshing to talk about it openly and without shame for a change… I finally might be getting dating right!

1 Like

I once had a girl go on top

Edit: fuck I meant to post this from my alt account

6 Likes

Only really take advantage of switching to D if* I want someone to go down on me for longer than/more times than is socially acceptable.

*if, lol.

6 Likes

‘A bit needy’

Bit kink shamey.

1 Like

How long is socially acceptable?

It’s really annoying when you try to put the triple USB plug in and it never goes in first time even if you’re doing it right

1 Like

Curries is a great analogy

1 Like

NOBODY CALLS ME THAT, NOT EVEN MY FRIENDS YOU DON’T KNOW ME! YOUR BLOCKED!

4 Likes

Have no interest in any sexy stuff that is ritualistic, or in some way a performance. I like playing with dynamics but it needs to be spontaneous and based on a kind of interplay.

I think the only thing that really turns me on is desire, both mine and others, and the desire to be desired if you know what I mean. But that in itself gives quite a broad scope for exploration

2 Likes

nah, I find most things a bit needy. :rofl::joy:

if you are sadistic, you like other people to feel pain right?

How is that different to say starting a fight with someone on the street to feel powerful or strong?