Were you to meet Noel Gallagher in real life...

And you were able to say whatever you wanted to him, without fear or reprisal …what would you say?

Hi Noel

8 Likes

He hasn’t meant much to me in almost 25 years so not much really.

don’t think I’d bother to say anything, he has nothing to offer me

3 Likes

Which one are you again?

2 Likes

4 Likes

How do you feel about coming ahead of Queen and Blink 182 in the esteemed Drowned In Sound “How Good Are They Really?” list?

11 Likes

Do you think Radiohead are better than your stuff?

I’ve seen him talk about seeing the same Radiohead festival set in 2 different interviews, one where he said it was incredible and one where he said it was shit and left after two songs. Probably pretty fun to troll Radiohead fans tbf, fair play (spoken as a Radiohead fan)

1 Like

‘Alright?’

How do you feel about the mainstream media’s mistreatment of Billy corgan (1990-present)

8 Likes

(What’s the story?) Noel Gallagher

1 Like

I’d ask him what he’s benching these days

1 Like

(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?

Saw him on deansgate once was about to say something to him and a woman came running up behind him asking him for his autograph. What would I have said to him “Free Paper?” (gave out the MEN for a bit as a spring/summer job)

Who would you say is the ‘radiohead’ of oasis?

1 Like

I actually did see him on the train

I didn’t say anything

Who is the Bonehead of Radiohead?

7 Likes

Clearly Colin

Walked right past him in JoJo Maman Bebe near Sloane Square about 10 years ago. Was amazed how much he looked like one of the Tracy brothers from Thunderbirds. Preferred Blur so didn’t speak to him. Quality anecdote.

11 Likes