Werewolf Game 2 - Day 5 šŸŗ šŸŗ BANISHMENT

Make sure to stay away from the mire of eternal hauntedness - its where my shed is where I keep my lawnmower, and I donā€™t want anyone going in there andā€¦ Having an accident.

7 Likes

Of course! Iā€™m a kind, generous, simple carpenter. Full payment up front

2 Likes

checks the till

Uhā€¦ can I pay you with special treats and bakes? Head office have just taken their share of the takings and Iā€™m a little light on gold right now. At least until @wikihock buys his daily rations.

3 Likes

Of course for a servant of bot I provide a very special rate. Its the same as my normal rate but Iā€™ll bless it. Full payment up front

6 Likes

I will certainly be seeing if I can make arrangements to perhaps make it out sometime.

Under my breath
Canā€™t believe that bot once told me to get into the sea.

1 Like

ā€˜Bot is in the hearts of us all, not owned by the priesthoodā€™ my pa always toldsed me

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a sausage roll please. Can you tell me any more about this mysterious new pasty? Iā€™m a slave to novelty.

2 Likes

Trade secret Iā€™m afraid my dear Flittermouse, but rest assured the filling is like nothing youā€™ve experienced this side of Devon. Its a regional speciality that weā€™re trying out in just this store once stocks are available.

4 Likes

Praise be good cleric. This is just the tonic, though i fear it may be a little gmph strong on this gbumph morningā€™s delicate constitu- excuse me runs

returning I have a surplus of sheep leather this season, the nearby town of Lacksilver has had awful luck with animal attacks and their tanner could not handle the excess. I would be delighted to offer you anything you need for book binding or under surplice armour

3 Likes

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! BY NOW MOST OF YOU HAVE INTRODUCED YOURSELVES AND THAT IS ALL FINE AND NICE, BUT LETā€™S GET DOWN TO WHAT THIS TOWN DOES BEST, POINTING FINGERS BASED ON LITTLE TO NO INFORMATION. CAN YOU PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTE FOR WHO TO BANISH BY 9PM (IF AT ALL POSSIBLE)

7 Likes

THREE WOLVES ARE THOUGHT TO BE AMONG YOU, ALONG WITH A SEER AND A BODYGUARD.

This is that swine @discobotā€™s doing, I assure you all. A robot who will keep us safe? Canā€™t believe the town fell for it.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

If you are a true God, then youā€™ll out the wolves for the good of all us poor townsfolk just trying to scrape a living.

2 Likes

Wolves now is it? Bah, they had my third pig, Manuel, just this summer.

Who lives over in that lane there and hasnā€™t said hello? @sine_wave I believe. Donā€™t be shy, dear, i am here literally warts and all - if i can show my ugly mug to all and sundry then thereā€™s no reason for you to be shying away now is there?

11 Likes

engine revving

tire skid

takes off motorcycle helmet, flips hair but it smacks me back in the face because the wind is so strong

Afternoon, dickheads!

11 Likes

[after an extended cold opening scene, it finally cuts to credits]

:notes: down in the peaceful villaaaageā€¦

1 Like

This greeting is new to me. What part of the county are you from?

And is your contraption water-driven like my mill?

1 Like

So we are in the midst of a panic, has anyone witnessed any evidence of wolfish behaviour? Howling in the night? Clawed grooves on their doors? A man hauling their rear along the cobbles as a worm riddled hound might? I fear an unjust banishment more than the snap of cruel jaws.

Letā€™s see if this works. Fetch!

I throws a stick across the bustling village square. There may be twinges of some suppressed primal instinct on some faces, or possibly confusion directed at one who is already unravelling, that is all.

Bah.

7 Likes

Iā€™m from the big smoke, the city to end all cities.

(Luton)

My ā€˜machineā€™? Iā€™d never describe Kitty in such a derogatory term. No, sheā€™s an animal, powered by unfiltered diesel. Listen to her purr!

4 Likes