West Elm Caleb

3 Likes

My wife asked me if I’d heard about this the other day. I had not. I understand it’s a TikTok thing?

Think so. Ash Sarkar is going on about it.

Feels like “gaslighting” is a strong term to use for a guy that has stopped talking to you after a couple of weeks of dating.

Too many shadows, whispering voices
Faces on posters, too many choices
If, when, why, what?
How much have you got?
Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?
Which do you choose, a hard or soft option

2 Likes

I just posted the first article that came up but that doesn’t tell the whole story. Apparently he ‘love bombs’ women and leads them to believe he is much more into them than he is, denies seeing other women, sends ‘personal’ spotify playlists with different titles but they’re all the same etc.

TUNE!

Ah yeah the Spotify thing is really weird. Think I’ll just wait for Ash to tell me what to think.

1 Like

I hate that the world makes me know about things like this

4 Likes
1 Like
  • A real man
  • An industry plant from big west elm

0 voters

Best Calm Wee

Not much, what’s West Elm Caleb with you?

Interesting (or funny or both or neither) that the only person using that term (in that article at least) is a guy whose seen stuff on tiktok.

he looks like an aston villa player

I think this literally every single time somebody goes “look at this” and it’s something on tik tok.

Last thing I read last night before going to bed was a cryptic tweet about West Elm Caleb, didn’t investigate further, but then couldn’t sleep so did some research and am now fully informed, slept well.

1 Like

West Elm Girl, always living in a West Elm World

1 Like

He’ll be disappointed in that last minute defeat

1 Like