đŸ”« Westworld (rolling) đŸ”«

Looking forward to the next time ed harris single handily shoots himself out of a sticky situation involving numerous foes.

Fuck me this can be a slog at times

Another largely disappointing episode. I’m finding all the strands to be pretty boring and predictable at this point. Gah. I feel like they’re locked into a rut they’ve made for themselves and they desperately need to jump the fuck out of it.

I don’t even know who Charlotte is!

Fake english accent english guy is a real english accent english guy.

Fell asleep watching this one - don’t think I missed much TBH

Couldn’t actually bring myself to watch it last night!

So they’ve pretty much done Eastworld with this samurai gubbins. Is it too much to expect whippets and meat pies in Northworld?

3 Likes

It’s still really shit isn’t it. They’re gonna Lost it to the max aren’t they. Absolutely no jeopardy when you can just get in a secret door that are seemingly everywhere.

1 Like

I have now sacked this programme off. I say that about shows like Walking Dead too and always go back, but Westworld requires far too much concentration and just feels like a chore.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve reallly lost interest this season. There doesn’t feel like there’s anything at stake at all? I suppose not giving a shit about any of the characters probably contributes quite a lot to this also, but by not really making any rules to who can live or die/pop up escapes everywhere like you say, there’s not really any “OMG how will they get out of THIS jam?” Edge of seatness

1 Like

By which I mean even if they bite the bullet they’ll probably just be reprogrammed and be fine. Give a shit

Thandie Newton can control everybody’s brain :man_shrugging::sleeping:

2 Likes

At least they’ve let her wear clothes this season

2 Likes

It was totally, shamelessly filler, with the whole ‘this is my choice’ shit tacked on the end to give it the faintest resonance of context. It all seems so cynical to me.

1 Like

I caught up on the last two episodes tonight. Granted I’d had several beers before watching the last one but there was A LOT of stuff happening! Like with Dolores controlling Bernard at the beginning!?

As much as I do love Maeve though, I will say that I was pretty surprised/disappointed that she didn’t realise her “daughter” (???) would’ve been given a new mother by now.

I don’t know if any of this still needs blurring really but better safe than sorry I guess.

ALSO seeing as how Dolores has a guy to change the programming or whatever for people, as they did with Teddy in this episode (which is OBVIOUSLY going to backfire massively on Dolores, as is already more than hinted at) – why on earth have they not fixed poor Clementine?

Still thought that this was a pretty good episode though. Again, a lot of stuff happening. So even if everyone obviously isn’t equally excited for or involved in every single storyline, there should be something for everyone in this one. Unless you’re just fed up with the whole thing obviously, in which case – probably just give it up now tbh.

AKA a pretty important (albeit boring) character and a fairly well known actress, but ok.

1 Like

You getting anything out of this @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

He’s gone rogue guys.

3 Likes