Wevening

This is the evening thread for Wedders.

Still pretty ill. Gonna make a mushroom soup with coconut milk. Hbu?

Also feeling a bit low and miserable so hoping dis will be on good form tonight to help me through it x

1 Like

sorry things are bad for you right now and hope your mum is doing ok x

6 Likes

Thought I desperately needed to quit my job and couldn’t see any light at all but turns out I’ve been depressed for two days and now feel ‘stable’ again. Cheers.

1 Like

I’m in a bad mood because I’d planned on working from home and not doing much more than sitting in my pants answering enough emails to look like I was busy and getting at least five quality hours on Pokemon Sword but instead I got a crisis phone call and had to bloody well come in and do real work and wear trousers and I’m still here. I’m blaming karma.

1 Like

Hi tilto, sorry you’re feeling rubbish, hope it gets better soon.

Been doing loads of jobs around the house today and I’m tired out. I’ve made a veggie massala for tea and watching Real Housewives now so that’s ok.

1 Like

hope everything’s alright now?

Oh yeah it’s just work bullshit not a real crisis just business being melodramatic.

1 Like

work is bullshit, you’re right!

I had a risotto dinner too. Going to sleep now I think

1 Like

I have definitely come round to your way of thinking in recent months.

2 Likes

Ah thanks.

Hope you feel better soon tilters.

Had a mushroom curry for tea. Was nice. I’ve now got a sweat on.

1 Like

Well jel.

Thanks all xxxx

Hello!

Tandoori salmon from one of the roasting tin books for dinner.

My plan for the evening in scanning in old photos (from the days before digital cameras), which I started before Christmas. I’m back as far as 1997 now. If I find any shocking photos of me I might share them in the thread later.

2 Likes

evening tilty, all. not much going on tonight. got my first day of work for the year tomorrow so got very low level dread even though it’ll be an easy day. having pasta and meatless meatballs for dinner tonight, might watch a film or something.

Jealous of you both tbh.

1 Like

I have made a new resolution never to suggest I might make it home early again.

Both days this week I could have left at lunch but got caught for cover or UCAS issues and didn’t leave until three having done no prep for the next morning.

whenever anyone asks me “oh you saw X? how are they doing?!” I always just answer “yeah, alright” really cba with that kind of conversation

1 Like

hey ttf! say hi to tilty for me!

1 Like

“revising”
(watching professional wrestling)

2 Likes