0 voters

• I have drunk alcohol during work time
  • I have not

0 voters

• I have taken a sick day when I wasn’t really sick
  • I have not

0 voters

I had a nap but it was on my lunch hour so I think that’s okay

This is actually less likely to happen when WFH as can’t go for a pub lunch, but still make it happen sometimes.

1 Like

Got spooked out of fake sickies when I was constantly ill Dec 2019 - Feb 2020 (and missed out on enjoying the last few months post-rona because of it :slight_smile: ) and had to keep taking legit sick days

1 Like

Our work does a group thing for the last hour on a Friday so I have had a beer then but not during working hours

1 Like

Only because I’ve worked really late the day/night before.

(I’ve turned my camera off and had a doze in my chair while in a meeting too)

1 Like

Only done this to cover when I was working on something else during a video call and wasn’t following the conversation.

For a while either side of Christmas I was making my afternoon coffee with a small amount of each of scotch, amaretto, baileys and Drambuie. Would recommend.

4 Likes

Had a 30 minute work nap yesterday, but it was at the onset of a migraine and I find that reduces its severity.

I still get immeasurable guilt or fear I will get found out so I never do it. I did go to the shops before lunch and even then thought I’d get spotted

Since Christmas was a bit sick of working from home and wasn’t really enjoying the benefits of it like I once was, that was until yesterday where I got to work in my boxers in the garden for the first time since august last year. Glorious.

4 Likes

Yeah, I only do it if I just fancy a day of pottering around the house by myself and doing some cleaning or having a bit more time in bed - I wouldn’t specifically do it for going out and doing something.

Drinking booze on duty is an immediately sackable offence for me, so even though there’s zero chance of getting caught it’d be a dumbass thing for me to do.

Have worked when I would have taken a legitimate sick day in an office

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Have generally worked

• Longer hours
  • Shorter hours
  • The same as in an office

0 voters

Actually changed to vote yes, as the day of my interview last autumn I really should have called in sick, but needed to get the interview done and also needed to do my bit for my colleagues who were holding the fort while I was doing it.

Tough one. I’ve sat at my desk at home longer but fucked around not actually doing any work a lot more.

8 Likes