What a fucking mess

Weetabix is the thing i always notice it on, which is a perfect fit tbf, boring as fuck.

I expect they serve oysters with tabasco at garden parties

I hate them

Slumberland used to have the royal seal for beds.

might try this at home

8 Likes

“He made time for all of us, he supported all of us - and he kept control of… most of us,” laughs Mr Phillips.

6 Likes

I met Prince Phillip once. He was surprisingly out of touch with reality and not at all funny

8 Likes

And he had a mustard stain on his jacket

1 Like

I mean it’s one tube of mustard, Michael. What could it cost? Ten pounds?

1 Like

Much more likely to be this, no?

the royals love their hotdogs

Got to have something handy to make the staff squirt in their eyes for japes and wheezes though don’t you?

Saw this on the news earlier and thought:

• thats not funny.
  • What a fucking prick

Remember when Muhammed Al Fayed burned his Royal Warrant things?

Love the thought of his eyes bulging and shirt soaked with sweat as he squeezes a jar of mustard until it explodes everywhere and then him laughing hysterically covered in mustard, shattered glass and blood.

Also this is exactly the kind of prank that is amusing only because you’ve never had to do any cleaning up in the aftermath.

4 Likes

He was a royal who served in the army. I am led to believe this cannot be possible.

Easiest way to do a prince phillip impression is without words, just go hnnnneugh in the weakest voice possible

If true this cannot be Colmans. Too thick, even from a tube. Wouldn’t hit those high ceilings.

Also, say ears in a slightly strained, weak voice and it’s Prince Phil saying ‘yes’.

1 Like

“More than anything I miss his humour,” says Prince Harry. "But I miss him more for my grandmother because I know how incredibly strong she was with him there.

“I also know that she’s going be OK without him,” he adds.

He’s all over the place, be coherent man.