Sun is out

How bouts u Huns??

3 Likes

In bed. Got 2 mins to get to work.

1 Like

Happy birthday Mini-Slicky :birthday::gift: :partying_face:

Payday. Big shop.

1 Like

Only a minute late. Now to make breakfast.

1 Like

Weather is going to be nice so planning a BBQ later after some tedious working from home. Feels a bit weird when I’ll be cooking for one other adult and a toddler - moderate amounts of meat instead of sheer gluttony.

Also picked up a two man tent yesterday for £11, hoping the bairn loves just sitting in that and amusing himself. Ah haha ha hahaha ha, that’s not going to happen but we can dream.

Let’s see dress please slicks

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

HB R :partying_face:! It’s a beautiful morning here, so as is customary at this time of year I think I might be getting a migraine. Still got loads of codeine left over that I didn’t take for my operation, so that’ll sort it out. Got my SEISS grant through just now, so that’s a huge weight off my mind (I can pay rent! Hoorah!). Also just ate some rice pudding. Nice.

1 Like

Crap morning, back to work (from home for now) half the staff are embroiled in a stand off with managers in regards to returning to the office (myself oncluded) logged into here only to find someone being needlessly aggressive/twatish towards me for posting that I like an album. Good start eh, anxiety and stress levels are currently off the chart

Morning Slicky, morning all. Day off today for use it or lose it reasons so I had a lovely walk up the river to big Tesco. It’s a bit hot to be moving around this much already.

5 Likes

Classic Wednesday, massively cba.

Today is my Thursday

Was one niece’s birthday yesterday and the other one’s on Saturday. Feeling a bit down about the pandemic today as I’d normally be visiting them. Have compensated by ordering far too many presents to be delivered to them.

Cba.

4 Likes

Yeah, another vote for cost-benefit analysis. I was in four Zoom/teams meetings during the day yesterday plus two after work; I’ve been in one already today and have got five more to go. I was hoping to head to the coast this evening with the family, but my eldest has a Guides meeting on Zoom :frowning:

Hoping the weather improves for tomorrow evening - it’s currently forecast thundery :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

Happy Birthday R. :tada:

1 Like

Happy cakes @slicky’s R :partying_face:

1 Like

Massive pointless anxiety about this weather and not knowing what I can be comfortable wearing even without having to consider going outside. Don’t want to have bare legs but I’ll bake if I don’t wear shorts.

Fuck off, sun

2 Likes

Feel a bit worried and sad about eid because I think so many people will be lax with the rules. Weather is good, stay alert not stay home, people are fed up, itll be a disaster. My shielding aunt wants to meet up with my mum and their other sister to go for a walk which sounds innocent but involves them all being in different households but being in the same car at the same time to avoid public transport. :sleepy::sleepy::sob:

Planned to get up early so I could finish early and go for a walk/sit in the park. Failed on the first part, but think I might just do the second part anyway.

CW: C-19 related

Something about R being supposed to be below 1, not 13.

5 Likes