What actually even is it? - A thread about what actually even is things

‘dirty fizzy water.’
NEXT!
:wink:

They go “ok, we need these topics to come up in this bit of filming please” and then shoot a load of stuff.

But: do they decide who’s going to end up dating who, and who’s gonna go snogging each other behind their backs?

Dunno. Probs?

That bit at the end of The Hills was very good IMO

It’s weird when fizzy drinks have caramel as a flavour. I can’t taste any caramel.

I still don’t think I know what actually even is Minecraft, ant

It’s Lego but on the computer and kids fucking love it and also some adults.

Does mining somehow come into it. I cant imagine the mining element being fun

I feel like they probably mine for different kinds of blocks? I reckon the mining element is very far removed from the actual dangerous real world of mining.

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Poundland do Riesen - The Chocolate Chew as well

2 Likes

I think I’d be more in favour of the building than the mining. But it seems awfully popular and it stops the kids from cyber bullying each other and the happy slapping so I guess I’m all for it

2 Likes

£1.10 + P&P

1 Like

Yeah if you play in ‘survival’ mode, you have to mine into randomly generated caves for all the materials you use to build with. There is also a ‘creative’ mode that just gives you unlimited amounts of all the materials and you can just build whatever you want without the mining.

Survival mode seems like an unnecessary faff

Haha! You’re showing your age there mate!

What actually even is cryptocurrency (non boring explanations only please)

It’s like money but online

Sorry, that was too boring

It’s what makes it more of a game that you live in a world in rather than just a sandbox and it’s much more rewarding and fun imo