What age do we have to wait for Bradley Walsh to reach before we can call him a national treasure?

:grinning: incredible

OH MY GOD :smiley:

Fuck this makes me want to actually watch Dr Who for the first time

AMAZING!

@Antpocalypsenow, did I ever tell you about the time I was walking through Bankside when I saw Bradders filming an episode of Law & Order UK? He and his partner simply had to have a quick chat then get into the car, but it took several takes, and in one, he managed to open the car door onto himself so he got a bit hurt, which drew a mix of laughter and slight annoyance from the crew.

You didn’t tell me about that, please do.

So, this one time, a few years back, I was walking through Bankside when I saw Bradders filming an episode of Law & Order UK. He and his partner simply had to have a quick chat then get into the car, but it took several takes, and in one, he managed to open the car door onto himself so he got a bit hurt, which drew a mix of laughter and slight annoyance from the crew.

Superb anecdote.

ftfy

fao: @Antpocalypsenow

saw this and thought of you:

Dunno if I said it before in this thread (cba to check) but Law & Order UK is legit great. They used to film it in Woking too, saw them under the bridge by Brewery Road car park once.

I also have a Bradders anecdote that, again, I can’t remember if I’ve already written in this thread but it can wait.

I see he’s in the new Doctor Who

I’ll be honest, new Dr Who assistant was not the direction I was anticipating his career going but it says it all about the talent, ambition and versatility of the man

OR he’s the latest of dr who’s shit comedy actor outreach programme, like Lee Evans, Peter Kay, Chris Addison, Catherine Tate, James Corden and Matt Lucas before him. Depends how you look at it.

Shut up, friend.

NATIONAL TREASURE STATUS! NOW!

Truth bomb - there is no studio audience for The Chase.

I think we’ll have to wait a little longer following this astonishing and callous behaviour.