What age do we have to wait for Bradley Walsh to reach before we can call him a national treasure?

Sometimes the US version of The Chase is on over here, they have Mark ‘The Beast’ Labbett as their only chaser

1 Like

Wow, how odd.

(I don’t know who that is, obviously)

He’s one of the chasers here and he’s married to his cousin who is half his age.

1 Like

I see that as a different sort of thing altogether really. Much like those old times when Clive James used to be racist about the Japanese under cover of poking fun at Endurance. @zxcvbnm2 will remember I’m sure.

Doctor’s waiting room

3 Likes

FAO @anon5266188, here is some good Bradley-adjacent content:

https://twitter.com/thervt/status/983674003402493952

9 Likes

Think she goes by Anohni now

Hmm.

1 Like

Shame about this…

Wasn’t aware of this. That makes my Hegerty/Hegarty pun look very awkward…

Oof. Milkshake ducked.

Ugh. I didn’t know about the trans comment but she’s posted on Facebook before that women being intimidated/wary of male dominated scenes like quizzing are weak idiots (paraphrased) :confused:

Yeah, she seems like a real dickhead which is why we shouldn’t be sullying this thread about Bradders with her nonsense.

Sounds like a TYPICAL QUIZZER amirightorwhat!!!

3 Likes

Most people are fine really

1 Like

this is so deeply depressing

it’s either an old man desperately clinging on for relevance in which case I feel really bad for him

or it’s cynical forced happiness for people like UNIBANTS TomDavies95 to post in which case I feel bad for everyone

Or it’s a great bunch of national treasure having a bit of fun.

The cheek of you calling anyone else cynical with a post like that…

I don’t really believe any decent person is that happy

Seems like a pretty mean-spirited thing to believe.