What age do we have to wait for Bradley Walsh to reach before we can call him a national treasure?

Challenge TV are showing back to back episodes of The Chase all day on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Most wonderful time of the year, indeed.

Nice one!

FAO everyone: there is a The Chase: Bloopers show now available on Catch Up TV or ITV Player or whatever. Very, VERY funny stuff.

He just snuck on stage for This Morning’s award speech! Fucking legend! :joy::joy::joy:

He’s got a new instagram account! And a banging hangover! He’s just like us! #nationaltreasure

127k followers, 1 tweet. if that doesn’t say national treasure, i don’t know what does.

I’m not sure

1 Tweet? Come on granddad, get your Social Medias in order.

There’s a TV in the office’s kitchen/lounge area (the kitchen has everything bar a hob - people use the ovens to cook tray bakes and stuff like that) and the TV is always on.

Just now it was showing Australia’s Channel 7 (for whatever batshit reason Aussies have the five main channels of ABC, SBS, 7, 9 and 10) which was playing the UK version of The Chase.

I don’t really understand this. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a non-UK game show on UK TV. Surely the point is to make them giving away local money to local people or something?

Alright DiS user Behave

I have been in the same room as both of the, so I can confirm they are different people

My contribution to this thread is that I’ve met him a few times and my friend worked for him, and I can confirm he is a GBOL.

Does Takeshi’s Castle count as a game show?

Sometimes the US version of The Chase is on over here, they have Mark ‘The Beast’ Labbett as their only chaser

Wow, how odd.

(I don’t know who that is, obviously)

He’s one of the chasers here and he’s married to his cousin who is half his age.

I see that as a different sort of thing altogether really. Much like those old times when Clive James used to be racist about the Japanese under cover of poking fun at Endurance. @1000YearBanFFS will remember I’m sure.

Doctor’s waiting room

FAO @Antpocalypsenow, here is some good Bradley-adjacent content:

Think she goes by Anohni now

Hmm.