What albums aren't on Spotify?

Isaac Hayes - Shaft.

1 Like

‘Absolute Dissent’ by Killing Joke was removed recently.

David Essex ‘Out On The Street’ has never been on there to my knowledge, in fact the only way I can listen to it is on vinyl as it’s not even on YouTube.

The God Machine - Scenes From The 2nd Storey. Again, not sure it’s ever been on there.

1 Like

Yeah! So much this. They should shoehorn in Botch tracks to all the ‘working from home’ type playlists if you ask me!

Someone surely is going to pick up the Botch back catalogue and reissue it - it’s well overdue.

2 Likes

Beatnuts is on there isn’t it? Think it’s called ‘Street Level’ or something. Shame the Intoxicated Demons EP isn’t though

3 Likes

Oh you’re right! I’m gonna listen this afternoon :sunglasses:

Seems Stone Crazy isn’t there either though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Last time I checked:
Grandaddy’s Fambly Cat
The Caretaker’s stuff
Icarus Line’s Mono
Mos Def’s The Ecstatic

2 Likes

Tony Allen - Film of Life

1 Like

Money Mark’s Keyboard Repair and Push The Button albums

2 Likes

JJ72’s entire discography is my stock reply in these threads but I just checked for the first time in a while and holy shit……

2 Likes

Wendy by Small Wonder

1 Like

All of the castles in space stuff. It gives me an excuse to get it on vinyl and they’re usually top notch records with great artwork so not too fussed. They usually have some sample tracks to listen to on Bandcamp If on the fence about any purchases.

2 Likes

Places like This by Architecture in Helsinki has disappeared fairly recently. Not sure why as the rest of their discography is still there.

New Gods by Withered Hand disappeared as well fairly recently. Was mildly concerned this was the start of Fortuna Pop’s discography disappearing (as the label shut down a few years ago) but I’ve not spotted anything else going, so can only assume it is something else.

1 Like

Learned the hard way in Music League that Monster Magnet’s Spine of God isn’t on there in the UK

1 Like

And of course the big four:

The Smashing Pumpkins - Machina II
Zwan - Mary Star of the Sea
Billy Corgan - TheFutureEmbrace
The Smashing Pumpkins - Zeitgeist

2 Likes

It is…

Wasn’t for a long time. Was put on about a month or so back I think.

2 Likes

Some more that might be a bit niche but I’d like on there:

Slain By Urusei Yatsura
Martini Henry Rifles - Superbastard
Mos Eisley- The Get Up Set
Medium 21 - Killings From The Dial
A Camp - A Camp

1 Like

Yeah, so many classics. Also some maybe lesser known things that I still listen to a lot - Diamond D’s album, Kurious’ album, Masta Ace’s ‘Slaughtahouse’.

Probably to be expected, but also lots of indie things from later on - Godfather Don, Scaramanga’s ‘Seven Eyes, Seven Horns’, all the Fondle Em records, endless 12s etc. Quite annoying. Only reason I hang on to CDs and a harddrive full of MP3s

2 Likes

Gregor Samsa - 55:12

I’m sure it was at some point though

1 Like

Half of Harvey Milk’s albums

2 Likes