What are these Lego Saino's cards all about? Has this been done?

Our local fruit and veg shop does this. I think they’ve just realised it’s a winner.

1 Like

Too far, as you’re well aware Antonio.

Bo’s, Sco’s and Trose are the holy trinity of supermarket nicknames IMHO.

Insainos in the membranos

Nobody admits they’re going to Waitrose outloud pal, you’ve done yourself here.

It’s the standard lunch option for me and the friends I go to lunch with at work. We’ll usually instigate lunch by one of us standing up at the correct time and saying “Trose?” while putting a jacket or whatever on.

I talked to that long haired project manager lad from your work again the other night. He’s nice.

Still can’t be immediately sure who you’re talking about but we’re generally a superb BOL here at Sports Interactive.

I call it Sainsbogs. And there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

Only you can stop yourself, friend. I’d never suggest otherwise. I believe you to be capable of change though.

I feel like I could Tweet a picture of this and your sales would take a huge hit.

I think you’re hugely overestimating your social media clout if I’m honest Theo.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’d get my computer games pal to Tweet it :wink:

Shit.

Please don’t do that Theo, I beg of you.

1 Like

I can’t remember any of the ones I’ve got other than a Hippie, but I do remember that I have two of pretty much all of them. and I only have 24 in total. sheesh.

Can’t get enough of this by the way.

1 Like

You’ve started now. Now you need the whole set, time to do all your shopping a saino mac’s

Gave all of mine to my niece this weekend. She didn’t give a single solitary shit.

I’ve got half a dozen unopened packs on the side to give to my nephew and niece when I next see them. Found out last night that they’ve both got a full set each.