What are you currently coveting?

Obviously not going to get a kai shun because they’re so spenny but you can normally find a decent global for under a ton. Think I’m going to tret myself on payday

1 Like

a joseph joseph chop2pot

1 Like

This one isn’t too £££

www.kitchenknives.co.uk/wusthof-classic-santoku-knife-17cm/

1 Like

A big solid workbench and tools inc. but not limited to a circular / mitre saw.
Lots and lots of wood to make things with
A bigger and fancier telly (one that fits in the gap next to the chimney breast)
A PS4 and some games
A full night’s sleep

1 Like

Sanity

2 Likes

Some sort of very high end noise cancelling headphones

1 Like

I can probably afford most things I want (i generally don’t covet expensive things so the things I want are within my reach) so yeah, mostly coveting freedom and company

A house or flat right by the sea.

5 Likes

Yeah that would be good

1 Like

A cat

6 Likes

When I walk the dog, I go past a house with a small rockery and there is a beautiful large smooth stone there that I really want as a doorstop for my balcony door. It would look great on my sill.

2 Likes

I used Wusthof Silverpoint knives and they are bloody brilliant. Nice recommendation from me dad

3 Likes

A fancy camera. Or a new phone (with a decent camera). Wanted to hold on to my phone another year or 2, but the camera lens has gone a bit dodgy - get weird spots in certain places of the photo, and it won’t focus properly on anything close up. Take loads of photos, so bugging me. Might just do some camera research and make do for the moment.

imagine if you were bill gates or the sultan of brunei or something… you could have like two or three different joseph joseph things in your kitchen

4 Likes

New album from Yvette Young’s band

1 Like

I’m still angry at 'er indoors for buying a Joseph Joseph soap dish.

It cost about £80 and it’s a fucking soap dish! We’ve got their food caddy and it’s good, but a soap dish is TOO FAR

1 Like

The full LotR LCG collection would probably just push into four figures if you were to buy it all new. And it’s not even that good at holding a bar of soap.

3 Likes