What are you getting

fussier about?

Because everyone gets fussier about stuff, literally nobody is “well, I used to be very specific about my coffee, but now I’ll drink any old shit!!”

For me, it’s the toilets I’m willing to use. Anyone in a stall next to it – No, Only a middle urinal between two people – No, smells – No, Floor wet – No, toilet looks unclean – No, Bad vibes – No.*

Just hold it in doing immense damage to my bladder and colon.

Just more discerning and choosy, basically classier.

*Don’t know why I’ve made so many threads about toilets on here, I’m going through something

Running kit, furniture, food we get on the weekly shop (in particular, fruit juices).

The pubs I go to.

Too loud? No thanks
Full of city boys? Nope
Has a history of serving only flat lager? Get outta town

What I eat and how much I drink

several pairs of boxers a day?

basically exactly this except ‘gym kit’

i’m becoming marckee

food
beer
coffee
crowds
noise
comfort
everything
:disappointed:

Good to hear that you are realising your ambitions.

Probably technology? Oh, you have an Alexa and a Fitbit. Cool, please stay politely away from me. Have zilch tolerance for that malarkey
Best of luck to your bladder and colon!

Dreams CAN come true

OH. Friends/people I spend time talking to/hanging out with/taking an interest in. I have as i’ve gotten older quietly stepped away from quite a lot of people.

people I spend time with.
it’s a real fucker cos as you get older, and especially if you move to a string of new cities and have kids as you go, you have much less time and opportunity to hang out with people socially. So really I should be getting less picky just to avoid being bored but nope.

:wave: @xylo

do you know what I think this sums up exactly how I feel about coffee

YES! we’re all just becoming one giant intolerant person!

doesn’t 100% agree with xylo’s statement

decides not to reply

C-c-c-c-cocaine

Can’t imagine the discerning consumers of drowned in sound being choosy about anything

Reckon we get much agency in this?

:smiley: as in you’d rather i DID step away from you?