What are you having for Sunday Dinner?

SOBBWJO

1 Like

Cauli burgers? Hmmmm :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

How about if I rebrand as ‘cauli steak sandwich’?

1 Like

Going for a lentil based veggie cottage pie, with whatever green veg looks nicest in the shops.

2 Likes

Roast chicken. Roast potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots. Probably broccoli if there is any. The tv will have gravy, i won’t because i can’t eat bisto and would have to make it from scratch.

1 Like

:spaghetti: Pasta

1 Like
3 Likes

Managed 5 minutes of chopping before slicing into my finger tip.
Won’t stop bleeding :cry:

Had a barbecue for lunch with ribs, lamb kebabs and a load of salads. Finished off with barbecued pineapple (which is effing gorgeous if you’ve not tried it).

2 Likes

Bought a pineapple last summer with the explicit intention of barbequeing and serving with some kind of sugary rum sauce and ice - cream but it never happened :pensive:
This year!!

2 Likes

This was a River Cottage recipe. Spice rub from fennel seeds, coriander seeds, chilli flakes, lime zest and a bit of sugar. Rub on and leave a couple of hours. Serve with mint and lime juice when it’s caramelised a bit.

1 Like

Bbqed pineapple makes me think of the restaurant (I think) stateside who are trying to make smoked watermelon steaks a thing

BBQ pineapple and BBQ watermelon are both great things.

1 Like

Funnily enough I bought some pineapple wedges and some Malibu to do some caramelised pineapple for pudding tonight. Might go out and try and get some coconut ice cream.

1 Like

Yes! You should definitely do that.

Big lunch so might just be a sandwich and crisps.

Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots, baby corn, cauliflower, broccoli. Been all over Sunday roasts of late :yum:

1 Like

A powerful combo.

2 Likes

What was your big lunch?

Arancini followed by pizza at Bella Italia. Was very uninspiring and overpriced.