What are you having for tea?

yep, that’s right…TEA.

got some beautiful fish in, loads of assorted veg, but I think I’m going to have beans on toast with cheese.

really, really can’t be assed with anything today

?UOY

The woman has bought some Slimming World sausages, so we’re having “healthy” sausage and mash.

Dunno yet man staying late in the office, will let you know when the takeaway options are emailed round.

1 Like

Dinner tonight will be grilled peppers and courgette, with feta, spring onion and coriander couscous, served with a dollop of hummus, and a splash of rose harissa.

I’ve got some nice salmon which in gonna have with loads of chargrilled veg.
Been going mental with my new griddle pan of late, it weighs a fucking tonne.

love a griddle pan me sen. love em

cunt to clean though. real cunt

How did the move go? Sounded like it would be a real pain in the arse, did it end up going smoothly?

Absolute cunt to clean, thinking I’m gonna have to buy some uber Brillo mean motherfucking scrubber for help

Think you’re supposed to just wipe them down and oil them regularly aren’t you?

Got a free salmon pie from work. Probs that w/ salad. Cheers.

If only it were that easy

yes. defo not a brillo pad job @Lo-Pan !

1 Like

I find cleaning them immediately with hot water and cloth is the best method. pain in the ass when you’re ready to eat though

Yo Slikz, I always wash the pans before eating the dish that’s been prepared in them (soak at the very, very least).

This is frowned upon by my partner. Thoughts?

Almost certainly some form of pizza or pasta, with an outside chance of calamari fritti.

Oh man, that sounds awful :disappointed:

Had my own emergency passport disaster this year, wouldn’t wish it on anyone. Hope you’re recovery comes soon.

OPTIONS ARE IN @bird

Zing Zing - Chinese
Clockjack City- Chicken by the looks of things
Kenza - Lebanese and Moroccan
La Cucina - Pizza/Pasta

What do you reckon?

Venison and celeriac gratin :ok_hand:

probably lebanese and moroccan, mate. definitely, in fact

1 Like

Poulet a l’estragon

it’s fucking lush, really into french food atm