What are you listening to right now?

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

they’ve got one of those ‘I’ll never listen to this band’ names, but I love this album, been listening to it non-stop recently, including like twice in a row today

on repeat

I’d been meaning to listen to this for ages. A Sunny Day In Glasgow were definitely my favourite band in my early-twenties / very late teens. I think I prefer it to the last proper album, on this first listen.

In a weird MIDI mood

might sample bits of this

1 Like

This is a banger

1 Like

I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS I THOUGHT I WOULD BE MORE THAN THIS

3 Likes

“Lo-fi NZ noise rock” are a series of words that pique my interest, and I’d never really listened to the Dead C before sooooo

really liking ‘Heat’ rn (not enough to have got the title correct on the first edit apparently)

3 Likes

Can’t decide if I like this or if the lyrics are just too annoying.

Also, from another song, maybe the worst lyrics I’ve read this year:

You said I’m full of diseases
Your eyes were full of regret
And then you took a picture of your salad and put it on the internet.

:grimacing:

the dead c are a good band

3 Likes

The Wolf Parade album from last year was really underrated. Still on heavy rotation for me.

2 Likes

was listening to this one on my bandcamp travels recently actually, sort of liked it at first but got bored after a while tbh. i listened to another of their albums called Patience on Spotify though and liked it more

god Rings Around the World is such a great album

2 Likes
1 Like

it’s just struck me that the vocals on this sound a lot like Frank Skinner putting on an American accent)

2 Likes

Haven’t heard this in years. Just struck me that it sounds kinda like early Neutral Milk Hotel.