What are you listening to right now?

been listening to a lot of finger-picky type stuff lately, I’d love to be able to play that style of guitar. So tempted to put new strings on and blast thru some scales for a few months, then take some lessons, but i’m as co-ordinated and motivated as a limpet

Yaaaaaa! Thank you!

@thedistrict hiya

Didn’t notify me!

solution [:heavy_check_mark:]

I’m in that stage where I’m very close to finishing a track and I’m just listening to it over and over and over and over and over again.

i didn’t clock that this is an NI band until i saw a track on their EP is named after a village in the county

I was just listening to this album on the way home. dead good. RIYL big fuzzy post-Zeppelin drums, burly fuzz guitar, and anything with that kind of… post-Flipper abrasiveness?

I’m pretty sure DiS AmRep fanboy 4 lyf @thewarn might have (Am)repped for this on old DiS, unless I just imagined that. IT’S GOOD, HE WAS RIGHT (if he mentioned it in the first place).

@mug.mug.mug, @tricklenipple, etc, do you like this?

Oh man, so good. Got mdma on 7 inch. Great, great band.

Now I’M listening to this. Nice one, @incandenza

yasss ^ _ ^

like, sometimes I’m a little underwhelmed by arcane US indie rock from the late 80s and the 90s, but this jumped right out straight away.

Having been floored by the new Mount Eerie album last night, I am currently listening to this on repeat at work.

Tell it in my ear now bayyybeeee

shout, like it a lot.

key change on a natural harmonics/feedback squall at one point? lovely stuff. drums remind of your man from deftones.