What are you listening to right now?

Japanese Breakfast are helping my hangover a lot.

The Heck is what I’m listening to right now. The seven inch vinyl arrived today!

What’s The Heck?

:joy:

quite like this one from the junior boys

https://g.co/kgs/gvsNTc

Probably my most played album in my lifetime. I bought it from Asda when I was 16. I’m 41 now.

The Best Of REM for those (quite rightly) who can’t be bothered clicking on the link.

that’s my favourite song on ‘Last Exit’ <3

I listened to the first two albums a lot when I came back from uni, just walking around late on summer evenings.

never really clicked with anything since, although I did feel something from ‘Big Black Coat’ on my last listen.

I heartily endorse this product or service.

Just noticed there’s a voice speaking (presumably mine, I would hope) at the start of something I made about a few months ago. Can’t tell what I’m saying or remember saying anything that would be cropping up there

It’s All True has some great tracks on it! Especially this:

Never really given Begone Dull Care nor Big Black Coat much time at all…

LOVE BANANA RIPPLE :banana:

Molly Nilsson in preparation for seeing her in concert

Er…

Inevitably followed by, er… this.

Though they are both from a genre Detroit made famous and hinting at the same subject :joy:

Into this! :grinning: :eagle:

This is why I look forward to hiring guest DJs from DiS for Dave and Sully.

Such a mood booster isn’t it? Those last three minutes especially :slightly_smiling_face:

listening to the explicit version on the album, obv. popped up in shuffle and felt so right

I am currently listening to Garden of Delete by yer man Oneohtrix. The reason I bring it up is just cause of how I’m reading an interview with Lopatin in which he talks about drawing on the influence of adolescence / teenage memories for the album. Appropriately enough, listening to ‘Mutant Standard’ just now gave me a kind of flashback to those lazy dusks spent having my mind positively warped by The Richard D. James Album.

it does, yeah… bad memories of a soul-abrading job attached, tho :frowning: needs reclaiming from that whole bad place