What are you listening to right now?

this is joyous btw.

been listening to those edith frost demos

I was in an instrumental hip-hop mood so I decided to look at those Bandcamp Daily recommendation article things for recommended beat tape thingies. Henceforth, enjoying this: Kickinit Alone | Kiefer

William Basinski - El Camino Real

Listening to Angel Olsen. Bit slow on this, sheā€™s really excellent isnā€™t she? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Sheā€™s amazing. Stunning live too!

I wish I had been quicker getting into her so I could have seen her on the tour where Tim Darcy was supporting, great combination that (though she would indeed have to have been stunning to not be comparatively disappointing after him).

Oh, I saw her on that tour when she played in Cork. Tim Darcy was great but she wasnā€™t on form that night, really didnā€™t like the seated venue. She was mind bogglingly good the next time I saw her though.

Sheā€™ll hopefully tour next year and you can see her then!

1 Like

Bit disappointed by the new Fever Ray so listening to old Knife

1 Like
1 Like

Why are you listening to this at this hour? Raving off your tits in your parentsā€™ living room?

Iā€™m at work!

But yeah I know. Almost put up a Monday bangerz thread

Oh fuck, I thought you were finished!

I couldnā€™t listen to bangerz this morning, Iā€™d want to go on the session so much. Will finally be able to get lairy this weekend after a long break though.

1 Like

mega into all that Anticon/Rhymesayers stuff today

This is gorgeous.

production on the new Charlotte Gainsbourg album is the best iā€™ve heard in ages

1 Like