• putting away my clothes OBVIOUSLY
  • buying new socks/trousers
  • buying a new phone

think those are called tights

2 Likes

making music mostly, just cba

I just see positives here

2 Likes

Everyone should go do one thing they’ve been procrastinating about right now, even if it’s tiny

I need to mark 17 reports on aspects of the human body, 16 discursive essays and two exam papers.

I need to plan two classes for next week.

I need to research and write a presentation for my job interview next week.

I’ve been for a haircut and now I’m washing the dishes.

work stuff is fairly well taken care of atm

there’s tons of music I need to finish off though but I kind of feel like I need help so I’m just kind of stuck. I mean, there are bits I could do myself that I am procrastinating on/with but at the same time Ive sort of rationalised to myself that there’s little point because I’m limited until I get a few things sorted out to help

but I guess I’m also procrstinating on the sorting out the few things part too

don’t know why

I’m paying out for 2 x life insurance policies and a mortgage term assurance policy, which we set up 11 years ago when the eldest was born. It’s good in that the other will get some money if one of us dies, but I’ve no idea whether it’d be enough, and yet I’m paying ££ per month for the privilege.

I reckon I’ve been putting off a trip to the financial advisor for about eight years.

you better vote in the “which socks to buy” poll i’m going to make then, so help me

1 Like

Ooft yes I have about seven pensions and absolutely no idea what’s going on

SING IT!

1 Like

been procrastinating since posting this

Too close to the bone
Muting thread.

Want to go on a bike ride this afternoon but I need to put some more winter appropriate tyres on my bike first but it’s raining now so I’m sitting on the sofa and posting this instead

Been married 10 years and still use my maiden name for some stuff because I don’t want to risk sending my marriage certificate off to a big company that will probably lose it when they won’t accept copies. Also resent having to do it at all just because I’m a woman. And it’s only an unimportant thing like a TV package.

Currently procrastinating about buying tickets for Doves at the Peace Hall in June as it’s all so uncertain.

1 Like

I’ve actually been working on something this morning that I’ve put off for weeks and about 70% of the way through already. Spooky!

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

one of the few things i dinnae suffer from

Loads of work
Watering plants
Putting comics away
Exercise
Making dinner

mostly the smaller things but still … got 8/20 things off my work to-do list today

feels “not bad”

1 Like