What are you wearing to bed these days (an 'it's got a bit cold hasn't it' audit)

Sometimes I even pop by gessy on to sleep in.

Itā€™s nice to have a bit of heat when you go to bed, and a bit when you wake up, but you donā€™t really want any inbetween, and people who anally set their heating are the worst.

2 Likes

You wot?

Iā€™d literally - literally - spontaneously combust.

1 Like

Done a couple of 5am heating boosts recently

SUE ME

1 Like

yes in that it comes on with the heating in the rest of the flat - but no in that I would never have it on when I actually went to bed

If circumstances are such that I have an evening shower, Iā€™m still having one in the morning.

4 Likes

people who control their heating via an app or other remote device and probably have it set to turn on at exact temperatures and times:

• throbbers
  • fine

0 voters

Our heating automatically goes off at 10pm.

We like a cheeky boost about 10:30pm when we finally go to bed and can drift off into a warm sleep.

No idea how much our heating bill is and donā€™t care tbh

Appaz wearing socks to bed enhances ones orgasm. Still rant though.

If I had one Iā€™d use it and be obsessed with the data on it. Because I donā€™t have one, everyone who does is a colossal tory, obviously

where t-shirts go to die. the bed-only graveyard

2 Likes

Show us your schedule!

6:30am - 7:15am - 21.5
6pm - 10pm - 22

(Iā€™m gonna up them both to 23)

Imagine manually turning the heating on and off all the time. Christ.

2 Likes

I had to choose between electric and food for a couple of days last week.

1 Like

Normal - bed - DIY - bike rag

The life cycle of a t shirt

3 Likes

23? Are you a lizard?

(lizards like hot temperatures donā€™t they?)

always the leccy.

We canā€™t close the door as my son wouldnā€™t like it. They were tearing about on Saturday after midnight and in the gloom I shouted ā€˜they have a mouse! itā€™s movingā€™. I turned the lights on and they had found an old plaster that must have been booted under the bed that they were flicking aboutā€¦