What are you wearing?

tracksuit bottoms. tshirt. both grey.

This tshirt

1 Like

Can’t reply properly today, sorry

1 Like

sexy stuff. too sexy to describe or youse would all get massive boners/lady boners and pass out.

1 Like

one day :crossed_fingers:

I find with Uniqlo they can be a bit hit or miss for me - they’ll announce a collection that I like the sound of, have a look and I’ll either want pretty much all of them (e.g. some of the Pokemon ranges, the Metal Gear Solid one from years ago, the Street Fighter one last year) or none of them. probably due an “all of them” collection soon!

1 Like

Albuquerque

McNultyhandwaggle.gif

1 Like

Red and black plaid shirt
Old dirty black jeans with an unsightly crotch rip
Boxers
Grey and black socks (from the same set but mismatched patterns as I’ve lost their pairs)

Black New Order / Technique tee shirt
Quiksilver jeans shorts
and these utterly ridiculous trainers:

1 Like

i often wondered what the natural successor to the hermanos would be, now we know

1 Like

White m&s full pants which turned peach in the wash by accident

That’s it

1 Like

Hi Shrewbs, you have caught me on an extremely rare day when I am NOT wearing a plain-black t-shirt. Instead, I am wearing a plain-navy blue t-shirt (ordered in error) and one of my pairs of lounge shorts.

1 Like
  • Red and white checked slippers (unknown origin, Xmas present from me mam)
  • Black socks with blue heel and toe (Tesco)
  • Slate grey chinos (that Japanese shop who’s name escapes me)
  • Black boxer shorts (Tesco)
  • Green checked shirt (Urban Outfitters)
  • Black Glastonbury Festival 2019 hoodie (merch stall)
  • Light grey dressing gown (Tesco)
  • Bifocal eyeglasses (Specsavers)

Those make me feel queasy

Wearing trousers for the first time in about a fortnight as I’m off to the office (!). Then the usual plain T-shirt and trainers

1 Like

started to do this on purpose

They’re meant for barefoot running. If you’re barefoot, your risks are the same as wearing these, so :man_shrugging:

How about this?

I think I’ve got decidedly average shaped feet, because my toes slip in quite snugly

Turntable t-shirt

4 Likes