What are your favourite adverts at the moment

At the moment it’s this, genuinely brightens my life at the moment:

1 Like

Also I like the one with a child literally singing they need to be shown the way and the advert encourages parents to teach them to cook with Uncle Ben’s microwaveable rice. Good angle, but doesn’t beat the composition and accent of the above.

1 Like

EconomEYES without compromise
cryin’

There’s this one in Spain where an elderly man wakes up from his nap but is then confronted with loads of new technology. Spends a while going nuts about town on a Segway, but returns to his family to eat a pizza.

It’s a pizza advert

4 Likes

Fuck off mate

1 Like

do you not like that advert

that lucozade tomb raider one where it literally just lists stuff that happens in the film. explosions! jumps! a woman! spiders!

it’s the shittest thing i’ve ever seen

6 Likes

HAvent seen it.

There’s also an ad thats almost exactly like the Mitchell and Webb sketch on Sky sports(Man walking through various stadiums describing the football), and the catchphrase is TODO FÚTBOL.

1 Like

He’s very scottish and you get to see him using two different machines very calmly

1 Like

It also tickles me that someone who’s online gambling at what I can only assume is in their pants, alone at 3am wishes to do so with an interface that has an Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway (the tv show) theme

3 Likes

incidentally being used on an advert to advertise something else, and even more so the thing it’s advertising has a special game themed to look and sound like the game in their show that is about adverts

1 Like

Hmm it does sound ok actually but I’m not going to watch it. Who’d just sit down and decide to watch an advert?

@anon5266188?

3 Likes

Not Nobby’s…Noddy’s!!!

what

Got it wrong

this hasn’t aged well

I once recorded an advert on VHS as a kid as I found it very funny.

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty at this late hour of the evening.

1 Like