What became of the beer throwing lads?

Do you reckon they’ve put it behind them now and they’ve reintegrated back into civilised society? Alternatively might they be waiting for the Euros and that? :thinking:

What became of the dreams we had?

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

Who had beer that’s now departed

4 Likes

Some of them have been promoted, some of them have become parents, some of them have got married, some of them have got their foot on the property ladder, some of them have died, some of them have been forced to live a lie, some of them have thrown some more beer

6 Likes

There’ll always be beer throwing lads
While there’s a country lane,
Wherever there’s a cottage small
Beside a field of grain

1 Like

Would love to see a clown-lad throw a pint that turned out to be confetti

3 Likes

or some beautiful doves

1 Like

One time at Kings of Leon (I know) at T in the Park (I know), a guy pissed in his empty beer cup and then threw it forward into the crowd.

/tangentially related

they all found their true carling

13 Likes

Brilliant!

That would be a conjuror-lad surely?

1 Like

In 2017 nobody threw beer

In 2018 SOME people threw beer

In 2019 nobody threw beer

2 Likes

Slugs are truly awful creatures

slugs do really like beer

1 Like

I think they’re the only animals I don’t like, at least snails have the decency to grow a shell.

1 Like

If someone said to me “You can get rid of all slugs by just thinking the thought “I wish all slugs were dead” if you want to do that” I would make sure that I had that thought immediately

1 Like

Fuck a snail. I also hate those pricks.

Nah, nobody would miss them. Everyone would be like “You know what, I haven’t seen a slug for a while and I am very glad about it”

1 Like

Should get themselves a fucking spine then shouldn’t they.

I think the thing that any animal I loathe has in common is the fact they are lacking in vertebrae (I also don’t really like cats)