what big threads have you never had a look at?

Never been in the Star Wars thread, Football Thread, Cycling Thread or Daddy Thread.

Weird to think how much must go on in there, whole character arcs and memes and shit no doubt.

Football. All the sports ones, really. There’s also apparently a wrestling thread but my brain literally blocks it out for my own protection.

4 Likes

Most of them, especially that Smashing Pumpkins one.

4 Likes
1 Like

We actually just arrange meet ups to wrestle each other in that thread. It’s great fun

2 Likes

oh fuck the wrestling thread. Forgot about that

I didn’t ask any questions about your nerd hobby, thanks.

1 Like

Doesn’t exist, afaik.

1 Like

I mean, that goes without saying.

Sorry your right, posting about a nerd hobby in every thread is completely out of order

I agree. Could have please have a word with the football threaders about it? Thanks in advance.

this could be a catalyst for some bad factionalism actually

The irony of this :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m as annoying in the Star Wars threads as the smashing pumpkins threads for those who don’t know

never bother with stuff like work irks cause it’s depressing and tedious enough

3 Likes

Never looked at wrestling. Like the football thread but it’s dauntingly long so often cba. Have abandoned several HGWTR threads after the first day for similar reasons.

I think long threads can be rewarding to read though.

Blows my mind how popular wrestling is on here

10 Likes

on an Internet forum full of nerds? Really?

1 Like

oh yeah that reminds me, I don’t look at the career thread because it’s hugely depressing if you have no prospects. Wish everybody well though as long as I’m not hearing about it

2 Likes

oh are you a big star wars fan too?