What breed of dog do you want?

I’d like a small/medium sized wirey haired mongrel with a sweet temperament.

Staffy

Boxer or Staffy.

Except I’m really allergic to dogs.

springer spaniel or boxer

ALL THE DOGS

current dog-crush is a staffy. got to clap one at the weekend and he was so lovely.

wo who knew they were the disser’s dog of choice?

couldn’t you use some chemicals or something to make a new type of dog?

bedlington/whippet cross :heart_eyes:

Theres a really cute one on our road and if I had a dog I’d want it to be him

springer spaniels are dickheads. but loveable dickheads.

my boss has one and I used to get to walk him. all time dogs for sure.

<3

Jack Russell - a lot of dog in a small package…

my mum has a springer-spaniel / poodle cross

my god that thing is a handful

You shouldn’t speak about your mother like that.

bf’s housemate sometimes looks after one and i love her she’s so beautiful <3333

I’d settle for a Japanese Chin actually.

“This breed is considered one of the most cat-like of the dog breeds in attitude: it is alert, intelligent, and independent, and it uses its paws to wash and wipe its face. Other cat-like traits include their preference for resting on high surfaces, their good sense of balance, and their tendency to hide in unexpected places.”

a lot of dog hair makes my eczema flare up nowadays (despite my parents having a colly/german shepherd cross that moults everywhere). we decided to get a poodle cross as they dont shed, which has been totally fine for my shithouse body

German shepherd. Absolutely brilliant dogs. Had one but I had to leave her at my parents when I first moved out. How can you say no this lil fucker:

The long-term plan

1x Border Terrier - Hopefully a bit old before his time, cantankerous, bit of a grumpy old man kind of vibe but with a soft side

1x Otterhound (or a Labradoodle as Otterhounds are very hard to come by) - Big idiot, boisterous thicko, winds up the Border Terrier but deep down he respects his authority and seniority

1x Duck - Just kind of waddles around tutting at the others

A thread for tomorrow: Bodge Jobs