What breed of dog do you want?

from my experience (auntie ran boarding and rehoming kennels, i had the best school holidays as a kid) they make cockers look chilled in comparison

love how they are basically born with adult ears which they grow in to

2 Likes

And paws too! Their paws are so big :smiley:

Border Collie.

2 Likes

If I didn’t live in a city then I would love a German Shepherd. There was an awesome one that lived on my street when I was a nipper and they’ve been my favourite dog ever since…

1 Like

Shiba Inu. Apparently a breed of dog which absolutely loves its owners but is very indifferent to strangers, which would amuse me no end in pubs etc. Also, look at them.

3 Likes

fucking hell.

Congratulations. It’s going to eat you…

4 Likes

omg :heart_eyes:

I’m… I’m not sure that’s a dog

1 Like

I think they’re in like the top 3 most intelligent dogs? They’re pretty easy to teach basic commands to and they’re a joy to have around. We got lucky too tho, cos she was (is, but she’s not really mine anymore) great with strangers/kids/other animals. Aw man I really want another. I also hear these are noble beasts:

1 Like

Yes! They are similar to the NI I posted about below…

I like cheeky dogs. We had a miniature schnauzer who was proper cheeky. Miss him :pensive:

3 Likes

That cat looks thoroughly unimpressed.

Miniature Schnauzers are great - they look like an old man from the day they’re born. Wasn’t the dog in Spaced a Miniature Schnauzer?

1 Like

yeah, she had like a permanent frown on. such a great cat R.I.P

Alaskan malamute begs to differ:

1 Like

one of them lives near me. Hilariously small as well which you don’t get from this picture, always looks like a puppy.

what are those dogs (I think they’re a Scandi breed) that looks like a cross between a husky and a corgi?