What can't you do

Tried telling my physio this. He didn’t believe me and made me try. I’m never going to forget the look of confusion, pity and disgust that crossed his face.

1 Like

Roll cigarettes. Tried at least a hundred times.

4 Likes

Produce enough serotonin by natural means

1 Like

Are you sure? It might be quite painful!

I’ve been practicing miming it, and it seems like I should be able to move my feet in co-ordination with my hands but it just doesn’t happen D:

1 Like

Don’t buy coffees and avocados

Tried. Just a senseless noise and spittle coming out

1 Like

if i didn’t, i’d just spend it elsewhere. guess i just don’t really see the point in having money and not spending it when there’s a million things i wanna do that cost money.

th seems a lot higher frequency than f.

F is like Th with a low-pass filter on.

I just can’t get you out of my head

2 Likes

roller blade
ice skate
anything that’s basically my foot on an unstable thing

1 Like

skateboard ?

I can do that to an extremely amateur degree. I mean I can go forwards, ollie and that’s it really.

even the ollie is a bit of a fifty/fifty

1 Like

Stand up for falling down

I can blunder around on ice skates and sort of fall down a hill on skis, but put me on either a snowboard or a skateboard and I’ll be on my arse inside a second.

Kick the tabs for good :disappointed:

Sure you can. If I can pack them for good after 25 years then anyone can.

1 Like

Taught myself to do this when I was 18. As a result I would consistently overcorrect and often said “thuck” - still get it wrong pretty frequently 10+ years later.

You know what, live and let live, we’re all different and that’s part of life’s rich tapestry. Found the old thread about this very issue and I was incredulous and not very nice to PM about it, for which I apologise.

1 Like