What celebs have you heard are nice or mean

I don’t want any first hand stories. Don’t care. I only want second hand information.

My dad says Gianluca Vialli is a treasure
My mate reckons Francis Benali is nice

They don’t all have to be about old footballers, but they do have to be hearsay

1 Like

I’ve heard bill Murray is mean. He was mean to gene, a kindly old Airbnb host from Rome who used to work in films. He said he quit the industry because of the bullshit and it was bill who was the camel that broke the straw’s back

7 Likes

Is that surprising?

1 Like

Colin from Colin and Justin is a total wanker apparently.

1 Like

My sister saw Gregg Wallace make someone cry, he’s awful. She also had a bad time with Suranne Jones, which seems a shame, but there you go.

My partner’s brother met Gilbert and George and said they were “very very fun”.

4 Likes

I heard from Gabby Logan that Roberto Martinez is nice

2 Likes

My mum always says Phil Jupitus is rude.

4 Likes

Phil jupitus was in a play we saw at the fringe about 5 years ago and he totally phoned it in, really piss weak shite. I surmised at that point that he was a wanker

According to my great aunt: Peter Andre is lovely, and all the crew love working with him too.

5 Likes

spoke to jeremy clarkson on the phone and he was really nice lol

4 Likes

Sir Ian Mckellen - bants merchant

5 Likes

I’ve heard Dave Grohl is nicer than any other man in rock

1 Like

my dad used to deliver stuff to Alan Titchmarsh’s gaff, and he said he was really nice. always offered him tea and cake etc when he was unloading.

2 Likes

steve lamacq is an arsehole.

Reckon Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is nice but that’s just a hunch.

Apparently Dizzee Rascal is a bit of a bellend

We call toilet paper in our house “Dave” because of “Dave bogrohl”. He’s so nice I bet he’d even like the idea of us wiping our arses with him

2 Likes

He is but he’s also Colchester’s most famous fan so I’ll need to let him off

Surprised at the Phil Jupitus being a twat talk. Know a few people who have met him and said he was bang on.

2 Likes

CJ DeMooi. Awful. He was out for a run and a there was a wedding or funeral at a church he was passing and he actively ran towards a couple and ran into them knocking one to the floor. Apparently

1 Like

Brix Smith - really nice.