What colour shoes with a brown suit?

you seem to have said black can work but posted a photo of it not working whatsoever

7 Likes

That suit colour reminds me of the interior of an eight year old Volvo saloon. 3 owners. The current one, Barry, works as a middle manager for a renewable energy firm. His heartā€™s not really in it, Barry doesnā€™t really care for the environment though he does carry several bags for life in the saloonā€™s boot and uses them each time he remembers they are in there.

Recently divorced, Barry is considering selling the car and getting a motorbike. Heā€™s been quoted lower than black book value on the car, largely because of the interior.

Change the suit mate.

1 Like

Burgundy > Brown > Black

Go for a brogue

Donā€™t think it really goes with any of them, which means it goes with all of them.

1 Like

If youā€™re going to photoshop ridiculous looking shoes onto that outfit @marckee, might as well go all out

10 Likes

Second guy looks like he forgot his shoes and had to borrow some from the PE cupboard

Stop having a go at my suit please!

Would something pretty close to this be a better option?

1 Like

Sure. Whatā€™s working at Foxtons like btw?

7 Likes

Donā€™t hit me with your English estate agent references

I have a burgundy pair you can have as they are similtaneously comfortable and agonising. Have I sold them to you? Size 11.

Appreciate the offer, but Iā€™m a size 9 (and already have a burgundy pair). Thanks anyway.

But think of the simultaneous agony and comfortā€¦ Think of it.

Most Iā€™ve ever spent on shoes too, enraging.

wear whatever the fuck you want, itā€™s your body, nobody elseā€™s business.

Unless you are trying to look cool in which case donā€™t bother just be cool instead

1 Like

really like that suit.

1 Like

would go for some dark brown brogues, a bit like this

Just paint your feet brown, dummy

I really want to take the piss, but I know I have to decide on a suit colour to get married in and my normal dark grey doesnā€™t really seem appropriate and Iā€™m scared of change, all of which makes me more sympathetic.

So I suggest pink fluffy slippers.

Iā€™d certainly be going towards the blue end of the spectrum with that suit, I think. I feel black and brown would clash a bit. burgundy would be the best of the options on offer. It was burgundy you said, wasnā€™t it?

Burgundy, aye. Iā€™ve got a very quick turnaround in the flat in just under an hour, so weā€™ll see what happens.

1 Like

These donā€™t look like my legs.