What countries can you recognise by their international dialling code alone?

+44

• I KNOW THIS ONE
  • No idea

0 voters

+31

• I KNOW THIS ONE
  • No idea

0 voters

+61

• I KNOW THIS ONE
  • No idea

0 voters

Enjoy the thread!

1 Like

+69

• I know this one
  • I don’t know this one
  • Thursday

0 voters

Great thread.

I know that +263 is Zimbabwe

Did you see when that Ugandan women won the 800m and her mate came fourth and they were so happy and that and it was really incredibly sweet.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was good that.

It’s been a big week in Ugandan sport. They have also just appointed Northern Irishman Johnny McKinstry as their manager (football).

+1

• I know this one
  • No idea

0 voters

I know most of the idd dialling codes as its part of my job. Dull I know.

+65

• know
  • don’t know

0 voters

I thought he did great work guiding FK Kauno Žalgiris to fifth in the Lithuanian championships so can see him being a huge success.

1 Like

I thought I didn’t know this one, then I answered and saw everyone knew it and then my brain was like “oh yeah!”. Weird how it works like that sometimes.

1 Like

Here’s hoping!

With Farouk Miya currently firing on all cylinders for Konyaspor and Emmanuel Okwi having made the step up to the Egyptian Premier League there’s no reason the Cranes cant push for a place in Qatar 2022!

1 Like

+234

• I know this one
  • I don’t know it

0 voters

+7

• know
  • don’t know
  • only know because i’ve just this minute looked up a list of international dialling codes for some fucking reason

0 voters

Based on the results of this poll I think I know what it is now

how come US and RU are the only ones that get the single digits?

why didn’t they assign each number to a country please don’t answer this marckee

i know all of them. you can test me if you like

+1 isn’t strictly just the US and Canada. Dependant on the following three digits it also covers other countries.

1 787
1 939
For example would be Puerto Rico.

1 Like

aye?

+420

#BlazeIt

• I know
  • I do not

0 voters

1 Like

Thank you