what day do you usually do your weekly shop?

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Depends
  • Don’t do one

0 voters

Normally get a delivery on a Friday night or Saturday morning.

3 Likes

Tend to buy for a couple of days in advance rather than a week

4 Likes
  • basket
  • small trolley
  • big trolley
  • just stuff things into my pockets
  • other

0 voters

Need something to do with my life, and at the moment that is tiny shops very regularly.

10 Likes

Get a home delivery once a month for things like pasta, tins, cat food, loo rolls, etc. Go to the local shops 3 or 4 times a week for fresh food or any other stuff I need to top up.

Usually get it delivered on Sunday.

Was away for a few days this week so didn’t bother with Sunday and had it last night instead and it has caused chaos with the meal planning.

1 Like

Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday depending on food levels in the house.

Get delivery every Friday

Do a top up probably Tuesday.

It’s none of your business really. Where do you get off asking questions like this?

6 Likes

Actually yeah, why the hell did I answer that poll?

1 Like

I think it’s time we had a meaningful conversation as a community about the willingness with which we just impart any and every detail about our existence just because someone (usually thefuckingwarn) is rude enough to ask

2 Likes

Kind of try and have stuff delivered for Friday because that’s when the weekend celebrations begin. Not always stuck to though.

Don’t do a big shop as I actually like going to the shops plus I have no food intake control so I’d just eat all the food in one day.

1 Like

It’s as well they didn’t ask more personal, probing questions, as who knows how much detail I’d have divulged!

Gonna watch my back from now on.

1 Like

I wasn’t asking you

Well, could you make that a bit clearer please?

sorry, sometimes I use question marks when I shouldnt?

nervous habit?

Fridays the day for the true pro-shoppers I see

I just pop into the supermarkets every few days. Works out that roughly you get a tenner of shopping to a bag, so buy up to £20’s worth of stuff so I can walk home.

Usually rotate between LIDUL, ALDIS, ASDAS, Mozzers and the big TESCOS.

If I did do bigshops, though, I’d do them on Friday afternoon after work, just because that’s what my parents did as a kid, and it’s nice to have a full fridge when you’re off.