What day is it Evening Thread

Evening all. I haven’t left the house for two days as it’s been snowing so heavily. Just had lasagne for tea. Got to go to Clydebank tomorrow - don’t think I’ve ever been there so that will be an adventure to look forward to! Might watch the football with my dad or GBBO with my mum.

What are you up to tonight?

Evening laelfy, got a harissa-heavy dins tonight, football in the background, will have to be checking in on work and emails sporadically but nothing major. We got a new smart meter installed today so I’m quite keen to see how much everything costs.

might finish up a drawing

3 Likes

Still at work. Here until 8, then jacket spuds and salad for tea, and then bed

Making cupboard curry (cauliflower, chick pea, potato, onion, tomato, coconut milk). Umming and ahhing over chucking some cashews in there. 5 a side then football on the telly later

Given the crazy shit I used to do on that awful drug I’d say you all got away pretty lightly there!

Done!

1 Like

:wave:
Hiya

1 Like

Cashews always make a curry better

3 Likes

Going to see Caterina Barbieri at Cafe Oto, quite excited

Got loads of work to do still. Have spent all day ‘managing’ so now need to sit down and code for a bit.

I have been to Clydebank several times and would advise you to lower your expectations.

Better or worse than Airdrie?

It’s honestly pretty comparable.

I trashed rooms, phoned people, lost my glasses (that was a fun one) and all sorts of other assorted japery.

1 Like

FUCK YES!

2 Likes

Are any of the Aussie dissers anywhere near the Gold Coast / Brisbane? I have some spare commonwealths tickets that I might not be able to sell and would give away…

Clydebank aye…well you have fun there.

2 Likes

I’m
Hungry, might make some Spanish peppers with potato type thing, oh and with a poached egg

2 Likes

:grimacing:

Wait this was to @Lo-Pan. That bad?