What did u last buy and rate it 10/10

Big thing - this jumper from h&m, its perfectly my style and I really like it, can wear it with lots of things

Small thing - a cucumber becsuse I want to make a cucumber salad with soy sauce and ginger

10/10 both

7 Likes

I like this format

1 Like

Big thing: A new MacBook Air - I like it, it’s a very conveniently shaped and sized machine but, tbh, I probably should have just paid the extra and got a Pro instead. 8/10

Small thing: Multipack of four Magnums 10/10

3 Likes

big thing -

9/10

small thing -

9/10

2 Likes

Katsu curry flavour pringles

Not bought anything big for ages, but I ordered some new clothes yesterday so fingers crossed for a 10/10 in there.

1 Like

Big thing

8/10, goes BNERRRRRR in a very satisfying way.

Small thing

The Python book in it is shit, so provisional 4/10, I’m looking forward to reading the machine learning ones.

2 Likes

Big thing:

this jumpsuit

Little thing

5 Likes

I have that fuzz pedal but in a wider box, it’s pretty good! Much prefer some nasty fuzz to smooth overdrive

It’s the Jimi Hendrix signature fuzz, basically! Different BNERRRRRRs for different needs. It’s literally impossible to play anything restrained and sensible when this one’s on imo.

1 Like

Big thing was these trainers

9/10 very comfy but I don’t love the fact the tongue is plastic

Little thing was one of those ridiculous coffees in a can, 10/10 will drink again

1 Like

Big thing: TV 8/10 - good picture and sound, looks nice but sometimes does weird things like play 4od when I think I have turned it off (dunno if this is 4od’s problem or the TV)

Small thing: a squashsage roll at a pub. 10/10
Best fake sausage roll thing I’ve ever had, had beautiful pastry, mushroom and squash filling that had the tiny bit of sweetness you get from a sausage roll and still had the mushroomy proteinness, a taste sensation!

3 Likes

Big - some bottles of bourbon/ whisky that I haven’t had chance to really get into yet. Currently 6/10.

Small - Carton of semi-skimmed milk - 10/10. Would milk again.

1 Like

big - running shorts, feels nice to have something with zip pockets that isn’t trackie bottoms 10/10
small - affogato from the place where i buy my slush puppies 10/10

1 Like

/

10 Likes

some people are giving things ratings other than 10/10 itt

8 Likes

big thing - also some adidas gazelle trainers 9/10

small thing - um. an ice cream? 9/10

1 Like

Big = phone. 9/10… Not mega expensive but decent camera.

yeah seems like the thread is broken

Big thing

Little thing

3 Likes

Big thing; a set of Sabian AAX cymbals for the drum kit I don’t have. Very pleased with them so far. 9/10

Small thing; White Teeth by Zadie Smith on ebay. Auction said it was Like New but it’s super-creased and the cover is held on with sellotape. Plus the seller gave me the brush off. 1/10

But for those who crave happy endings ebay have stepped in and once I’ve returned it they’re guaranteeing my refund. :slight_smile: