What did your company get you this Christmas?

Two separate clients: One gave me a £50 Amazon voucher, and the other sent out some coffee, chocolate-dipped orange slices, a bookmark, and a calendar created by one of the office team’s daughters (this latter package of stuff came all the way from Australia, and arrived on my birthday so I had it as a b’day gift)

2 Likes

Flat rate stuff for everyone, no matter what level of the company they’re at - cash bonus + shares + one extra day off.

Think it’s the first time I’ve worked at a place that structured the bonus so the least well paid got a higher rather than lower percentage.

1 Like

A lot of money

1 Like

Voucher (has not arrived.)

1 Like

Don’t spend it all at once!

1 Like

My boss got me a bottle of red and some novelty Xmas socks I should just throw in the bin as I will never wear them. She will have paid for that with her own money though

Nothing from work - but Xmas gifts and bonuses have never been a thing, I’ve had a bottle of wine on the odd occasion

Not on jobbook but I’m on a board (voluntary, probably sounds fancier than it is) and we got sent a small cheese, crackers and chutney hamper instead of having our usual Christmas dinner out, which was nice

I normally send my three or four best clients a box of chocs but no one’s in the office this year so haven’t bothered

1 Like

Some emails

2 Likes

10 Likes

I’ll probably get 6 bottles of cider chosen by myself tomorrow afternoon. Been getting regular bonuses this year though cause of the ol’ corony.

2 Likes

My employer has given me an extra day’s annual leave next year as a thank-you for our response to COVID. Given that I’ve been working an average of 15 hours a week (conservative estimate) over my paid hours since mid-March, it’s quite the offer.

£25 voucher for a specific shop. Going to just buy a bottle of Jack Daniels.

1 Like

We’re advertising…

I’ve applied to your parent company several times and never even been given an interview :woman_shrugging:

The parent company seems that way, tbh. Everything is an admin nightmare and we’re having to integrate more and more process with them. If you do apply again give me a shout and I’ll refer you

1 Like

Got a box of festive stuff, some lebkuchen, a work Christmas jumper etc.

No bonus but got a pay rise that kicks in in January

1 Like

They’ve just done a raffle of all the managers/office bods in the ‘northern’ region and I’ve won a £100 Ocado voucher. Lovely stuff.

2 Likes

vouchers to the tune of a hunner.

• nintendo switch
  • garmin of some sort

0 voters

also @elthamsmateowen <3 thinking of you x

1 Like

Absolutely fuck all. Pricks

2 Likes

Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT

3 Likes