What do you ask for when you get your haircut?

’ A bit shorter and tidier, clean around the ears’

my barber knows. I want to be able to say less than ten words and then close my eyes.

Hello man! I hate it when they do this, an old barber used to put it in without me asking but it was this weird powder and it felt like you’d walked through loads of cobwebs.

1 Like

My barber always looks mildly offended when I don’t want any product in my hair, I assume because it’s free? (cobwebs is a good description)

1 Like

ask for a shag

Hello! missed you on here.

walking though cobwebs. got to get me some of that action. might be time for me to stop turning down the offer of product, imo.

1 Like

Typical cost you pay for your haircut?

£7 for me, plus £3 tip

It was £13, and I’d leave a £2 tip, think it’s going up to £15 though, and I’m probably not going to leave a fiver tip. Tricky.

Hand them a picture of Mark Lawrenson

then just ask for a trim

1 Like

Usually say “I like it when I can tuck it behind this ear and theres about an inch or two below my lobe when my hair is curled”

Haircut is £45, tip a fiver
Getting it dyed is like £160, tip a tenner

short back and sides with the scissors, leave it a bit longer at the front. more fringe than anything else at the front these days, dont take that away from me i beg you

Might get a goatee and dye my hair that Aguero colour

How often do you get it dyed?

I got my hair bleached blonde back in the 90’s!

Once every 2-3 months?

I need to start charging @plasticniki the market rate! (When I actually get around to getting to Catford!)

1 Like

Hmm.

Yeah sorry really misjudged that one. @moderators please can you remove my post.

1 Like

I’ve flagged it, I’m sure it’ll go soon.

1 Like

Been doing it myself for ages. Probably should get someone to trim my fringe soon.

1 Like