What do you bring to the party?

The cake, obvs

10 Likes

A desire to leave the party and a firm belief that I am lessening the enjoyment of other party goers.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done it a few times. Used it to hide out with when I got too high.

1 Like

Massive bag of drink (incl. emergency cans for the hours past four oā€™clock) and my fucking excellent taste in banginā€™ choons.

1 Like

Only go to BYOB parties obviously

A selection of Indian sweets (barfi, chamcham, kesar pak, pera, etc)

Do you like Jalebi, Hoogs?

Not a massive fan tbh.

Ok. Thank you for your candour x

1 Like

so not HRā€¦ accounts?

Not those trumped up calculator jockeys

couldnā€™t really think of a department that would make that joke work tbh

1 Like

How premium?

You bringing fentimans up in here?

@profk has it right

cheap lager, expensive lager, cheap wine [red]

drink the expensive lager while itā€™s proper cold, then drink the cheap lager until i fall over and the wine is basically an emergency measure but will taste good if itā€™s late and the beers are lukewarm

might take some kind of food, but as a thing for me to avoid being too pissed rather than as something to offer to the crowd

the real quiz is if any DiSers will turn up to the house party in my house that i invited them to next weekend

See you there with 4 packs of stubbies and a 2l bottle of wine

1 Like

probably bring a guitar and sing some really cool songs

1 Like

Real solid knowledge of appropriate cables for any multimedia needs that arise during the party

1 Like

Generally beers or bottles of cider if Iā€™m feeling fresh (rekordalig/bulmers and the like) but have been know to get a bottle of captain Morganā€™s or sailor Jerryā€™s with some coke and limes if itā€™s gonna be a big one. Also for a couple of parties last year I made pina coladas for everyone, my favourite cocktail because Iā€™m basically your aunt from the 1980s.

Almost never bring food, usually will eat before I go/on the way there.

Cat treats. In case/if the host has a cat.

9 Likes

Good to see Epimer making the sort of joke I would have done.