What do you do when you have a free flat/house?

sing and play the guitar

1 Like

6 Likes

That would be incredibly impressive.

I lived with 4 people where we could cook for each other and stuff. But then after a while it was only me cooking for everyone so every meal I made, they’d all turn up expecting some. Sometimes they’d even be like “but i don’t fancy that” errrm I wasn’t planning on dividing this one portion of fish between us.

I also then did all the cleaning up after said meals so in the end I got pretty pissed off. And people help themselves to ‘communal food’ and never replace it.

Living alone or with just one other person is MILES better

1 Like

how did you end up doing all the cooking and cleaning up?!

Some people are such babies.

Nah even if it’s just once or twice a week it seems to be cheaper and nicer
The chores thing just doesn’t happen if you don’t live with dicks

ANYWAY I’ve decided I’m going to mop the floors #thuglife

2 Likes

Bit harsh on meo, maybe she’s just not the confrontational type.

An extravagent way of lying about your mates all being in bands…but to answer your question, i bang the heating up to ROASTING, order a takeaway and lounge in front of the telly in just my boxers and slippers whilst picking my arse, same as everyone else.

No idea, I live with the TV, like a grown up.

you’re a mischievous one today!

1 Like

I didn’t say they were good

I have already banged the heating up mind

:smiley: Sorry Bammers, you’re really setting them up!

My old housemates either aren’t interested in cooking or will live off take aways so obviously will take a nice home cooked meal most nights. Then because I don’t want to cook in a shit hole, I want the kitchen to always be spotlessly clean (which they told me was very unrealistic) and it never was because i’d clean and they’d trash the place within 2 seconds and have plates and old food piling up. So I’d constantly be cleaning the kitchen so I’d be able to cook.

I snapped after a while and started moaning about it. It never improved so I moved out. Still friends with them but fuck me I couldn’t go back to that.

Fuckload of Playstation, maybe a film or two, a wank, something unhealthy to eat and leaving the kitchen light on with wild abandon.

We more or less always leave the kitchen lamps/fairy lights on because the cats like it, but yes to unhealthy food I think.

sounds really unreasonable of them to not meet you halfway really. Still, no need to stress you out by bringing up old wounds etc sorry!

why do people wait for their housemates to be out if they wanna eat unhealthily

hey, go nuts!

1 Like