What do you get complimented on most?

YOU never look like YOU’RE spelled correctly!

1 Like

Generally that I cook my own lunch every day, which is worthy of praise apparently. It’s also usually vegetarian so everyone thinks I’m healthy (no one in work knows I smoke yet)

2 Likes

Eyes
Smile
Friendly demeanour

Got a really nice one off a stranger at a festival recently

she said that it looked like the muscles in my face weren’t capable of forming into a frown because I was just smiling all the time

both complimenter and complimentee were extremely high in that scenario tbf, but still, taking that one to the bank

10 Likes

well, quite

1 Like

Teeth

1 Like

you have an absolutely spectacular smile imho

3 Likes

Hair

1 Like

oh yeah, mine:
eyes
being kind
cute cheeks like a squirrel

4 Likes

can eat loads

7 Likes

Immune system

2 Likes

Well done Tone!

2 Likes

My friend said she liked my dress at the weekend :thinking: apart from that I haven’t had any for AAAGGGESSSS I am exceptionally needy and insecure at the moment so would gladly accept some. HINTsubtleHINT :blush:

1 Like

You have very unique taste in clothes, plants and film memorabilia!

3 Likes

Haha, thanks Eric :heart: Would we not all love an original 80s poster of Highlander?

3 Likes

Beard.

2 Likes

My colleague just said to me, after I fobbed a client off, ‘Jack, if kicking the can down the road was an Olympic Sport, you’d win gold every four years’

QUITE a compliment

11 Likes

Being bloody hilarious

And nothing more

1 Like

My outfits!!!

Even the more basic ones. A lady complimented my dress (a beach cover up dress nominally but it looks cute, it’s hyper comfy and I can wear it without a bra) in the queue at Greggs this morning. I had 2 consecutive days in London the other weekend where strangers came up to me to ask about my outfit and then engaged in very lengthy conversations with me. Rarely do I not get at least one outfit/accessory compliment per day.

6 Likes

incredible sex appeal

7 Likes

As in “lacking in credibility”?

1 Like