What do you have on your jacket potato?

You stick to the classics or got a wacky concoction for us?

Sweet jacket potato topped with hummus, harissa and feta :yum: it’s so good I genuinely can’t believe it

Homemade hummus makes it feel even more special.

5 Likes

Baked beans, shit loads of cheddar, black pepper, and maybe some worcestershire sauce if I’m feeling special

5 Likes

butter
tuna mayo
beans
& black pepper

Banging

2 Likes

Not sure I’ve had once since giving up the flesh of god’s beautiful creatures. Used to love a tuna mayo baked potato. Beans wouldn’t be the same.

Baked sweet potato, leftover curry on top.

2 Likes

Butter, extra mature cheddar with either baked beans, tuna mayo or chilli.

Bacon, butter, cheese, chive

This is a pro gamer move

They stopped doing the British section in my closest supermarket so harder to get beans now. If not that then I do pasta, cheese, iceberg lettuce, and a load of salad cream.

jacket potato, roasted in the oven with oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Filled with tuna Mayo (light on the mayonnaise, heavy on the pepper) with a nice mature cheddar grated on top.

Going to give @TheBarbieMovie2023 ’s ago though. Sounds absolutely banging.

1 Like

I like mine with beans, cheese, and coleslaw, maybe a bit of chilli jam on there

1 Like

Everyone I live with hates tinned tuna, so I never buy it. This means if we’re out somewhere for a low-key lunch, usually at a National Trust property or similar, I will treat myself to a tuna mayo baked potato.

Really like a jacket with sour cream on the side of a steak, but I’ve probably only had this about twice ever.

Coronation chicken

1 Like

Over lockdown we had jacket potatoes once a week for lunch. Was always a combination of beans, cheddar, stilton and coleslaw (though not all on the same part of the jacket). Cut the jacket into four first, and make a small incision in each quarter to be filled with butter first.

Quite like a jacket potato with chilli too, though.

2 Likes

Ideally, chilli con carne and lots of cheese.

Cheese and either beans or tuna. Usually beans.

Exactly the same as this except I mix the cheese up with the tuna, mayo & pepper before it goes on top.

Also sometimes hoops with the little sausages.

1 Like

Cheese and butter.

However, on holiday I made some on the campfire and ended up just using whatever decadent holiday foods we had in the fridge. Big dollops of a really good smoked salmon pate then a few wedges of brie and omg, it was so so fit I nearly cried.

Just butter and peas, with a little salt.