What do you love about yourself?

I am quite calm most of the time and tend to be pretty positive about most things.

I also wear hats well.

2 Likes

this makes me think of one for me… I’m like a hot water bottle/radiator in bed. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m finally developing the much sought after calf split.

Yes matt!
Keep that core temp up and you’ll be universally loved

1 Like

:metal::metal::metal:

Years of walking everywhere, playing football and dancing have really helped there. Oh, and living at the top of a whopping great hill.

That’s a skill. I can’t wear hats. I don’t really want to either because my hair would go flat so no problem.

1 Like

I have the first two there but none of the other two so yours are probably better than mine.

You’re too modest Ant!

1 Like

Nah, I just hate dancing.

aw thank you :slight_smile: always a bonus!

1 Like

I’m not sure I really have muscles in my body anymore, just goop in a tube.

1 Like

YES! I get asked maybe 2-3 times a year if i’m wearing lipgloss or lipstick, but I just have nice lips apparently :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!! :blush: wearing a cute black velvet one today :ribbon:

1 Like

Thursday’s tomorrow.

dunno, nothing? i’m not a total arsehole

^this so much @incandenza, you pretty much have a glow of compassion and kindness.

3 Likes

Eh I don’t know. There are a few things I don’t mind about myself: I like being tall, and I like being able to cook and play guitar. Not sure about things about myself that I love?

Wayne’s World quote repository?

1 Like

I have been told that my skin is exceptionally smooth.

That’s about all I’ve got.

Oh, and my comic timing is usually very good.

4 Likes

That’s letting me down right now. I was trying to remember the bit when Russell says something like “I’ve learnt that good looks, a nice car and a load of money can get you so far” …but I can’t remember the exact wording