What do you smell of right now?

If you don’t play this the first time you try a delay pedal then ur doin it wrong imo

2 Likes

Guerlain.

Starting to smell like an ATP in 2007-10 in here

6 Likes

Pizza hut buffet, is it

1 Like

Smells of well run, completely clean and sober headed business ventures

1 Like

Hangover and fart

Sure invisible ice, with a hint of omlette

Nivea anti perspirant (from home earlier) Lynx Africa (all we have at work), boat fenders and a bit of sweat. Good job I’m already married tbh.

1 Like

I have coconut hair today too :blush:

3 Likes

Not worked up a sweat today so I don’t smell of biscuits. Have recently had some salted peanuts so maybe I smell of peanuts.
My hands smell of nice soap.

A bit earthy because I’m wearing Jungle perfume - vetiver, cypress, cedarwood. My lips smell like raspberry from eating them with some chocolate ice cream. My hands smell of chalk from drawing on the pavement outside.

4 Likes

Got a haircut and he put aftershave all over me

1 Like

So, a mixture of aftershave and stale piss, naturally

1 Like

Viakal

I don’t know, really.

like, last night when I gave my pal a cuddle, I realised she smelt really lovely. made me curious as to how I smelt.

but upon her and my other friend giving me a smell, they concluded I just smelled like me.

I suppose I smell like clothes that aren’t fresh out of the wash but don’t need washing yet either?

I mean, I haven’t washed yet so I suppose I smell slightly of distant, not horrible sweat if you were to do as I did and stick your head inside my top and have a sniff? hmm.

1 Like

Has some Boursin for lunch smell a bit garlicky

see, this is what I want to smell like.

I’m not one for aftershave or whatever, but I would buy and use something that made me smell like pancakes, or freshly baked bread.

oh and like trees. maybe I should wear a pine-scented air freshener.

1 Like

Thinly veiled “recently did laundry” post

1 Like

spring meadow that’s been left in a pile for a few days