What does ‘the TV’ mean?

dunno, couple of occasional music board posts over the last couple of years, think it’s just a genuine occasional poster/lurker? who is not 12.

this has all gone a bit strangely.

1 Like

looks like they signed up to jag their album, probably still a bit annoyed they never got a response.

2 Likes

he posted in a Fall thread so i like him

low bar huh? :wink:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, how much top gear to you have to watch before you start to think that ‘you go to uni’ is a good insult?

2 Likes

I have beeves with @hip_young_gunslinger if that’s what your asking

4 Likes

should be flattering really since most of us are 30+ now

1 Like

love the idea of forum dwellers too. Makes it sound like a lot of effort to be here, when in reality it’s just keeping a tab permanently open in your browser.

1 Like

wait is there a cooler word than browser now?

Seems a bit world wide web to be saying browser in 2018.

1 Like

wapp

sounds like it could be a derogatory or racist term I’ll just stick with browser to be safe :slight_smile:

Sorry all. Not a troller. I got leapt on immediately and I thought you guys were a bit nicer

2 Likes

We’re generally okay, but a bit spiky around unknown accounts as there’s a bit of a history of banned people signing up under new names to behave like idiots.

They could be 13.

bit unnecessary

yeah don’t get the pile on here, all he did was make a pretty funny Waynes World reference. i think?

1 Like

i liked your joke, made me laugh.

1 Like

I’ve had an account (tom_southwales) since ‘05 but it seems to have been lost, hence the new one

I didn’t think it was too bad a joke…

before you were born??

(i remember that account)

1 Like